Monday, September 1, 2014

Disney bound!

I have been SUPER busy lately getting ready to go to Disneyworld and Universal studios which is one reason why I have neglected my blog these past few days. :( So I apologize, but as I'm in disney i will post pictures and updates of my adventures and photoshoots so be sure to check back. Also here are some old Disney pictures from my past Disney trips. The first few from Disneyland California and the last few from Disneyland Paris. When I get back from my trip I will also do a review on all the Disney places I have been as well as the new Harry potter land at universal! 
sleeping beauty statue at disneyland california The beautiful statue from Disneyland California. I love the Sleeping beauty castle there because you can go inside it! (And it's pink!)
Flo's cafe in carsland at disneyland California CarsLand is definiely a sight to see. I love it even more at night when all the Neon lights come on and really make the place light up! 
carsland cozy cone motel at disneyland The cozy cone was so adorable and in the "motels" you could pick up a cars themed snack or drink. 
Alice in wonderland maze at disneyland parisThis was the Alice in wonderland maze at Disneyland Paris. Alice is one of my favorite Disney characters and once I saw this I freaked. The maze is like walking through the one in wonderland and you even see some familiar faces along the way until you finally reach the Queen's castle. But be careful she's still in bad mood. 
sleeping beautys castle at disneyland parisThe sleeping beauty castle in Paris was beyond amazing. It is my favorite castle Disney has made because not only can you go inside, but the decorations inside are just phenomenal. They have tapestries, paintings, and even stained glass windows telling the story of sleeping beauty.  
pirate ship at disneyland parisThe pirates ride was also one of the best one's I have been on. It has a lot more to look at and kept to the original design. 






No comments:

Post a Comment