Wednesday, August 13, 2014

IronFist shoes.

iron fist get f bootie drug shoes
Every time I wear my Iron fist "drug shoes" I get tons of compliments. They are a little silly and have drugs on them but they go with all my kawaii outfits and are just fun to wear. The colors are so vibrant even with the "faded" look and still look brand new! I scored these on the ironfist website a while back and have been happy with my purchase ever since! These babies don't just have the looks though,they are also comfy as well. I can walk around in these bad girls an entire convention and not want to shoot my feet off. Eventually after a very long day of standing I do feel some pain in my feet but that's with any pair of shoes I own. The laces were a little weak though, so I just swapped them with some old doc martin laces and they work great! I recommend ironfist as a go-to source for shoes especially if you catch them during a sale. Also for those wondering where to buy some "drug shoes" now the only place I found was on here ---> http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/get-f-bootie-yellow.html If I find any other pages selling them I will be sure to update y'all and give you all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment