Thursday, August 7, 2014

SDCC 2014 part 3

team fortress 2 cosplay at san diego comic con 2014
 This Team Fortress 2 cosplay group was one of the best I have ever seen, and they even had the cute blow up unicorn!
seth green selfie at san diego comic con 2014
 I was able to meet the creators of Robot Chicken while at SDCC and Seth Green took a selfie of us. I was dying inside.
creators of robot chicken meet n greet at adult swim booth at san diego comic con 2014
 Matthew and Seth were super sweet and awesome, I hope they come again next year so I can see them again.
 These guys had some amazing cosplays. The costumes were incredible, even aquaman look awesome!
creepy woody cosplay at san diego comic con 2014
 Creepy woody was very creepy......
 These two were awesome. Wish I could have gotten a better picture.
Labyrinth cosplay at san diego comic con 2014
 When my bestie came to hang out with me at SDCC we say this labyrinth cosplay. So beautiful! The costumes were outstanding and they just fit the characters so well.
 Not sure what this guy is from but he was amazing. I couldn't tell if theres someone inside that or controlling it with a remote. Either way it was pretty amazing.
genderbent snow white cosplay at san diego comic con 2014
 This guy's snow white gender bender was incredible! I loved the costume so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment