Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My furry friend Hunter

beautiful wolf pet
Not long ago I had the greatest pleasure of meeting a beautiful wolf named Hunter. Most people were worried since he is a wild animal and there have been many cases of wild animals attacking their owners. Except those wild animals were mostly chimps, tigers, or lions. I was a little nervous because of this but my mind was completely changed upon meeting him. He was the sweetest creature I have ever met and was so docile and gentle. He loved giving kisses and being pet, and he even loved on his siblings, a small border collie and black and white cat. Hunter kind of looks like a bigger husky but you can definitely tell the difference between the two or other dogs who resemble wolves. His coat is a lot thicker and has a difference texture to it, he is also huge and just about took up the entire couch. I would love to own a wolf in the future, and I know to be careful but that's with any big dog you own. Honestly if it wasn't for Hunter's appearance I would have never guessed he was a wild animal. Hunter has definitely earned me trust and respect and he even accepted me into his pack. My meeting with my furry pal is now one thing I have crossed off my bucket list.
Special thanks to Rick Parent for giving me the opportunity to meet Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment